[vdr] VDRAdmin doesn't display preview of channel

Michael misha at thunderworx.com
Fri Feb 24 11:23:53 CET 2006

Hi,

First of all thanks for excellent software! VDR is very good and I hope
it won't stop its improving in the future :)

Now about my problem. I've installed VDR and VDRAdmin using RPMs.
Everything works fine but preview of channel on the page 'Watch TV' is
not working. It displays nothing. I tried to find what is problem. As I
understand VDRAdmin grab video as images and then shows them on the web
page. I didn't see any error messages in the VDRAdmin log or VDR log.
(the fragment of VDR log):

    Feb 15 21:26:30 localhost vdr: [3807] connect from 127.0.0.1, port
3035 - accepted
    Feb 15 21:26:30 localhost vdr: [3807] closing SVDRP connection
So, everything seems ok but video is not displayed.

Any idea why?

Thanks in advanced.

My configuration: VDR 1.3.37 and  vdradmin-0.97-1.

--
Best regards,
Michael Stepanov,