Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Sat Feb 25 16:32:16 CET 2006

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> - cMenuText now uses the given font (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).

As a side effect, the commands menu and the recording commands now use
fontFix instead of (in case of STTNG) the hard-coded fontSml before.
Using a fixed font here is a good idea, however the default fixed font
is imho awfully big. I'm now only getting 16 lines of 36 chars on osd,
while fontSml got 19 lines of ~64 chars. Especially the 36 chars width
is almost unusable for typical console command output.

I have no good idea how to avoid this. Maybe the fixed font size could
be made a little bit smaller?

Cheers,

Udo