[vdr] Default language not taken into account for replay

Markus Ehrnsperger markus.ehrnsperger at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 25 21:04:21 CET 2006

Hello,

I have vdr-1.3.43 and when I replay a recording, the default language is not
taken into account.
So if I set the default language to French and view Arte, I hear the French
audio track, as expected.
When I record it and replay the recording, I hear the German audio track.

info.vdr is (for example):

C S19.2E-1-1101-28109
T Zapping International
S Das Fernsehen in Tatarstan
D Sage mir, was du schaust, und ich sage dir, wer du bist: ARTE zappt sich
durch die Fernsehlandschaften anderer Lä
nder. Jeden Samstag um 14.45 Uhr. Heute: Fernsehen in Tatarstan.
X 1 01 deu 4:3
X 2 03 deu stereo
X 2 03 fra französisch

Can anyone reproduce this? Is this a bug, a missing feature or just caused
by a patch I have?

Regards, Markus