[vdr] Reelbox

Harald Milz hm at seneca.muc.de
Mon Feb 27 11:42:24 CET 2006

Lars Bläser <lars.blaeser at lycosxxl.de> wrote:
> no there is no dvb-s2 capable card for linux, TechnoTrend may release a
>  budget card in march (~130???) and lets hope the hardware is similar to

KNC One has had an announcement for some weeks. It seems they are willing
to talk about releasing specs to Linux developers. If someone is seriously
interested in doing that, please contact me. (No I don't work for them, I
just made the contact).

-> http://www.knc1.com/d/produkte/digital_dvb_s2_plus.htm

> beside this there is a survey on dvbportal.de what a TT-FF-DVB-S2
> should have (if they ever release one)

Dreams ...

--
If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly.