[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] XXV Stable version 0.60

Andreas Brachold ml05 at deltab.de
Sun Jan 1 13:55:12 CET 2006

I forwarded a message from Frank Herrmann (xpix)

Dear Friends,

Just in time for the end of the yearly we can release finally the new XXV Stable version.
There was still some fixed and a few cosmetic changes in the code.
Otherwise runs XXV very stably, here on my system in the 24/7 system over one month
without problems.  As always can you this version under the following URL download:

As small Gimmick I tinkered a new Skin, which has first times no more Frames
and in the end only over the Stylesheets completely be changed can.
If it you interests:

And here my additional comments :

Howto and documentation
German  : http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Xxv
English : http://www.linuxtv.org/vdrwiki/index.php/Xxv
(Sorry the english wiki need a little spell checking :)

Changelog (german)
Changelog (automated translate to english)

And mine additional packages xxv Skins and vdr2jpeg are here also

The xxv Skins package was brought on the current conditions.

and respectively, vdr2jpeg is a simple c++ program to grab jpeg images
from VDR-Recordings. It's based on vdrsync.pl and ffmain, and was design
as little study to enhance xxv.

The tool vdr2jpeg-0.0.8a was adapted to use ffmpeg-0.4.9-pre1/cvs.  thus
ffmpeg-0.4.8 is not any longer supported, the API is too differently
around both to be supported.

Happy new year,