[vdr] The corect way to stop VDR

Paul Lacatus paul.lacatus at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 22:35:05 CET 2006

I am using vdr 1.3.37 on full featured thechnisat Rev 1.3 card. Drivers are
from kernel 2.6.14.  I have another digital receiver connected on the loop
output of the ss1 board. After closing  vdr by ctrl-c in console  the ss1
in not powering anymore the LNB  leaving the other receiver to do that but
is not allowing the high frequency  signal to pass trough (I presume ) since
the other receiver is indicating bad signal. If I restart the computer all
is ok until I start again vdr.  I don't know if the problem is from vdr or
drivers.