[vdr] Annoying bug with ttxtsubs

Rolf Ahrenberg rahrenbe at cc.hut.fi
Mon Jan 2 13:42:10 CET 2006

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005, "Sami J. Mäkinen" wrote:

> When watching live view with ttxt subtitles, it is working ok, always.
> I have not seen subtitles from a wrong channel or anything similar.

I guess your DVB card is doing EPG scanning on background while you're
watching recordings. Disable it to check if it cures the symptons.
I haven't used ttxtsubs plugin since early 2004, so you won't get any
"working" patches from the web page you mentioned unless someone sends
me fixes for things like that.

BR,
--
rofa