[vdr] VDSB Video Data Stream Broken

Martin Schoenbeck ms.usenet.nospam at schoenbeck.de
Wed Jan 4 10:37:02 CET 2006

Hi Klaus,

Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:

> Can you please test with the modified patch I have posted
> here today? That's the version that will go into VDR 1.3.38.

I saw it after posting about Reinhard's patch and activated it yesterday
night. Since then I have a huge amount of
Jan  4 04:17:55 saturn vdr[8293]: ERROR: frontend 1 lost lock
Jan  4 04:17:55 saturn vdr[8293]: frontend 1 regained lock

messages. About every 5 to 10 messages the same appears with frontend 2.
  I had no restarts up to now, even after starting a recording, which
would have induced a restart for sure before.

I must admit, that I installed Reinhard's patch together with 1.3.37, so
  theoretically it's possible, that the restarts are cured by something
else, changed in 1.3.37.

Martin