[vdr] VDSB Video Data Stream Broken

Martin Schoenbeck ms.usenet.nospam at schoenbeck.de
Thu Jan 5 14:27:59 CET 2006

Hi Klaus,

Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:

> Are you absolutely, postitively, sure about that?

Absolutely. Positively. I doublechecked, that I really used that patch,
before sending my last posting and now also checked, that it made it
into dvbdevice.c and that dvbdevice.o and vdr were made after that. ;-)

> I'm just asking because I can't see where this problem
> might come from...
>
> Is there a particular sequence of actions necessary to
> reproduce this?

May it possibly connected with my earlier mentioned activating of
WAIT_FOR_TUNER_LOCK? Do I have to remove it now?

Martin