[vdr] Streamdev and Xine Client Not working

Mlists mlists at dressler.ca
Sat Jan 7 18:44:41 CET 2006

Hi all,

I'm running vdr 1.3.37, I am currently using cvs version of streamdev.
I'm running Xine 0.7.6.

On the slave machine I start up vdr with ./vdr -P'xine -r'
-Pstreamdev-client

It starts up, connects to the backend no problem and gets the last
channel it was on and shows video.  So initial communication works.

When I attempt to change channels, I no longer get video. I can see the
channel flip on the backend but nothing on the client.

1) is there any way I can increase debugging output to tell me where
exactly the problem seems to be?

2) Has anyone else seen this and got it resolved?

My output is:
SetAudioChannelDevice: 0
SetPlayMode: 1
SetPlayMode: 0
SetAudioChannelDevice: 0
SetPlayMode: 1
[vVMMMSetDigitalAudioDevice: 0
SetAudioChannelDevice: 0
aA+7+8+12+14+15+17+19+22] buffered 21.5 frames
SetPlayMode: 0
SetAudioChannelDevice: 0
SetPlayMode: 1
SetPlayMode: 0