[vdr] problem with timer and VPS

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Sun Jan 8 12:01:03 CET 2006

On Sonntag 08 Januar 2006 11:02, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> if the broadcaster doesn't send the correct data. In this case recording
> until the stop time of the timer might have helped, but it still could
> have cut off a few minutes.

55 minutes would have been cut off.

Since it happens practically never that a program's transmission
is shortened, I still think it might help to always record at
least as much as the timer length indicates.

Of course the transmission was faulty, but we still could make vdr
more fault tolerant.

Since you do not want to change the log messages, is there
documentation about the different runnig statuses anywhere?
I really want to understand my log messages.

--
Wolfgang