[vdr] VDR 1.3.38: menu key no longer works

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Sun Jan 8 15:24:08 CET 2006

Peter Bieringer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> are there any changes if lirc and terminal are used in common?
>
> While menu key works on remote control, it no longer works on keyboard
> (I use F12 for that).
>
> 1.3.37 works fine.
>
> Any hints available?

Maybe this has to do with the changes in cKbdRemote (remote.c)
for reading key sequences.

Please try assigning the Menu function to a different key,
like 'm', for instance, to test whether it works at all.
If this works then you might need to debug into cKbdRemote::ReadKeySequence()
to see what's happening.

I can't debug this myself, because my keyboard doesn't have an F12 key.

Klaus