AW: [vdr] [ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.3.38

Jürgen Schilling juergen_schilling at web.de
Mon Jan 9 18:54:00 CET 2006

Hi Klaus,

I found one possible bug with the new "Info" button. If I start replying a
recording, I got the info screen when I press the "Info" button. In the info
screen there is the red button for replaying and also the green button for
playing the recording from the beginning, but both buttons don't work as the
info screen suggest. If I press the green button while the info screen is
shown and the recording plays, the recording jump back for one minute
instead of replaying from the beginning. I think that’s a wrong behaviour.

Regards,
Juergen