[vdr] subtitle problem with 1.3.38

Timo Laitinen timolai at utu.fi
Tue Jan 10 20:43:21 CET 2006

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 00:34:30 +0200 (EET)
Rolf Ahrenberg <rahrenbe at cc.hut.fi> wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Jan 2006, Timo Laitinen wrote:
>

> > What happens is that the subtitles of the recorded program are not
> > visible. Instead, if the "live" program being broadcasted during
> > viewing of the recording has subtitles, they are visible. Anyone
> > know
> > what's wrong here? I think I read about something similar earlier,
> > but
> > all I could find concerned the ttxtsub plugin.
>
> You'll also need to apply 1.3.38 compability patches for (both)
> plugins.

Oh, missed that one.. thanks. One thing, though... Probably due to the
new behaviour of the menu button, the menu doesn't work anymore with
recordings that have subtitles (for live tv it works fine, though). Any
cure for that? Unless of course Klaus' latest batch helps, I don't have
time to check it today...

--
Best Regards,

Timo