[vdr] VDR in Polish

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Tue Jan 17 18:19:36 CET 2006

Jaroslaw Swierczynski wrote:
> Hi. I've made an update to the Polish translation. Actually it's a
> complete rewrite as the existing translation is horrible and unusable.
> In order for Polish characters to be displayed correctly, also
> epg_pl_0.1.diff is required (it's not mine, I've found it on one of
> message boards). It fixes the ISO-8859-2 fonts and EPG data sent by
> Cyfra+ (a Polish provider).

Hello Jaroslaw,

thanks for the update.
However, I'm not going to adopt the changes to epg.c for version 1.4,
because in version 1.5.x there will most likely be UTF-8 handling, and
then this would have to be changed, anyway.

So please let me know whether your patch to i18n.c will work without
the other changes. If it doesn't, I'll leave everything as it is right now.

Hofmark 2                               Email:   kls at cadsoft.de