[vdr] Behavior of Menu key, next round

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Tue Jan 17 21:54:57 CET 2006

Luca Olivetti wrote:
> That should be no different that, e.g., pressing the Red key that in the
> default configuration opens the recordings menu. The back key then leads
> to the main menu. The fact that you jumped directly to a submenu doesn't
>  change the fact that it *is* a submenu.

I've double-checked: If you directly jump to a plugin main menu, the
back key doesn't lead to the main menu... ;)

And:
The red key opens the recording menu, and it behaves like a menu.
The green key from main menu opens the track list, and it doesn't behave
like a menu - though it seems to be a sub-menu of the main menu.

Anyway, my point is: From an user's point of view, the difference
between menu and not-menu is difficult, and from an usage habit point of
view, even more.

Cheers,

Udo