[vdr] [Announce] VDR-Maintenance-Patch f. 1.3.38 and .39

Matthias Becker becker.matthias at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 08:34:21 CET 2006

First of all: I like this patch very much: it has nice features and is very

2006/1/17, Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de>:

> - The '3' key during replay may one day be used for "single frame
>    forward" move (with '1' being "single frame backwards).

--> it shouldn't be difficult to change to  another key if "3" is  used by

- With all the setup options you're introducing, and the interconnection
>    to "noad", don't you think that this would be better done in a plugin?

--> What I like very much in this patch is the fact, that you can set the
for cutting" status directly in the recordings menu. Is this also be
if this would be implemented as a plugin?