[vdr] Xine and ChannelSwitch

Patrick Fischer patrick_fischer at gmx.de
Wed Jan 18 16:52:05 CET 2006

Hello
Last coupe of hours I spend on detect why the device, given by
ChannelSwitch(...), can't receive the Channel. (better I can't attach a
receiver which should receiver this Channel)

Maybe this is a littel bit confusing.
The status function ChannelSwitch told me that device X has switched to
channelnumber Y.
But if Im using BudgetOnly DevelopSystem, the device is set to the
XineDevice which can't receive the Channel. So I can't attach a receiver
to this device.

Is that right?

So I need to detact an other device which can receiver this Channel.

Greetings
Patrick