[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-actuator-1.0.2 plugin

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Wed Jan 18 19:40:12 CET 2006

Hello,

I'm releasing version 1.0.2 of the "actuator" plugin available at

http://www.ventoso.org/luca/vdr/

This plugin controls a linear actuator (or an horizon to horizon one)
through the parallel port with a simple circuit.

CHANGES:
- russian translation with correct encoding
  (by Monchenko Vladimir <bob at globall ru>)
- patch for kernel >= 2.6.13 (provided by Monchenko Vladimir
  <bob at globall ru> and Frank Welter <frank.welter at skynet dot be>
- patches adapted to vdr-1.3.38/1.3.39

I forgot to mention it in the HISTORY file but it also fixes a problem
with the osd on a full featured card with low memory.

Bye