[vdr] Show device-number when writing error messages to syslog

christian jacobsen Christian.Jacobsen at stage-entertainment.de
Thu Jan 19 08:34:43 CET 2006

Hallo,

Only a small wish that can help if one is searching for bugs :) It would
be really nice if the VDR error/info messages also could tell on what
device the problem happened.

I find lines like this in the syslog but as I were recording and live
viewing at the time I don't know what really happened ;)

clearing device because of consecutive poll timeouts
cDolbyRepacker: skipped 238 bytes while syncing on next AC3 frame
cAudioRepacker(0xC0): skipped 24 bytes to sync on next audio frame
cVideoRepacker: no valid PES packet header found (dropped 201 bytes)
cVideoRepacker: skipped 583 bytes while syncing on next picture

There might also be other messages that need this kind of information,
but that are the ones that I stumbled across.

Thanks
Christian Jacobsen