[vdr] BUG: short directoryname disturbs the Recordinglist - Privat

christian jacobsen Christian.Jacobsen at stage-entertainment.de
Thu Jan 19 11:30:06 CET 2006

Hallo,

I noticed something strange, if there are short directorynames the the
recording list gest disturbed. I also posted this here (with a
screenshot) :
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?sid=&postid=380360#post380360
A bit further down in the thread MarkusE thinks it has something with
the sorting to do.

It happens with a directory named "S" - see treelist below, and it must
have something with the deepnes of the direcory-structure to do as it
does not happen on another directory "M" that I have got. The "M"
directory has got on level less than "S" - meaning :
M/REC-Name/2005-11-01.20.12.20.99.rec

Tested with vanilla VDR 1.3.34 - but still there in 1.3.38

Here a structure that makes it happen :

# tree S
|-- CSI__Miami
| `-- Die_Todeswelle