[vdr] how to stop timer?

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Fri Jan 20 18:23:35 CET 2006

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>> After some more thinking I believe cRecordControls::Start() actually
>> is the better place for this check, since it is called several times.
>>
>> Please try the attached patch.

It just crossed my mind that with the previous modification
it would no longer be possible for a timer with a higher
priority to force deletion of existing recordings with
lower priority. Therefore the attached patch (to be applied
after the previous one) makes sure AssertFreeDiskSpace()
is called before checking for free disk space.

Klaus