[vdr] VDR not using /video1 to record anymore

Dave inssomniak at mountaincable.net
Fri Jan 20 19:12:45 CET 2006

I had a crash on my vdr PC a few weeks ago, but my /video0 and /video1
partitions were saved, so I reinstalled VDR+OS, and VDR picked up on all
the recordings on both partitions no problem, I can play from both
/video0 and /video1 no problem, but VDR wont record to /video1 anymore,
vdr still reports proper space remaining, in this case 26 hours free,
but all recordings go to /video0, even though its full, with over 36
gigs remaining on /video1..  Then errors show up in logs, Disk space
remaining 0, limit 512, etc...    since the crash not one recording will
go to /video1, even though VDR sees the partition OK.

This all worked perfectly before the crash..

VDR 1.3.37

Any ideas?