[vdr] [ANN] vdr-statusleds-0.3

Bernd Juraschek vdr at bjusystems.de
Sat Jan 21 01:23:37 CET 2006

Hello,

I've released a new version of my statusleds plugin. This will compile
now for vdr >= 1.3.38 also and will be compiled with -fPIC which is
needed on some systems (Thanks to Thomas Günther for the patches).

For all not knowing this plugin: It uses one flashing keyboad LED to
display if vdr is recording. It signals with beeps start and finish of
recordings (with a configurable prewarn beep also).

Download:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/vdr-statusleds/vdr-statusleds-0.3.tgz?download

Infos:

http://vdr-statusleds.sourceforge.net/statusleds

Have fun,
Bernd
--
Es gibt 10 verschiedene Arten von Menschen: Die einen verstehen
das Binärsystem und die anderen verstehen es nicht.