[vdr] 1.3.39, "Menu button closes" true: No menu from replay

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Mon Jan 23 02:22:43 CET 2006

Luca Olivetti wrote:
> It's not enough when replaying teletext subtitles (the replay control
> hides but no menu is shown). I use the attached patch instead (since I
> don't care about the setting "Menu button closes", I have set it to true).

Not being able to open the menu on subtitles is a known issue of the
'Menu button closes' mode, and for now its a wontfix. (see my other
patch for a suggestion how to solve this)

With the attached patch, the 'Menu button closes' setting does nothing,
and the behavior is just as with 1.3.37, so why don't you just leave
'Menu button closes' at default off and live without any patch?

Cheers,

Udo