[vdr] LSTT output

Andreas Mair Andreas.Mair at linogate.com
Mon Jan 23 12:21:37 CET 2006

Hi,

On Wednesday 05 October 2005 18:32, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Andreas Mair wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > yesterday I've run the LSTR command (VDR v1.3.34).
> > That's the session:
> >
> > ========== SNIP =============
> > VDR vdr-1.3.34 # svdrpsend.pl lstt
> > 220 VDR SVDRP VideoDiskRecorder 1.3.34; Tue Oct  4 20:35:09 2005
> > 250-5 9:8:-D-----:2115:2235:50:99:Desperate Housewives:
> > 250 8 9:4:2005-10-04:2013:2230:50:99:Der Todestunnel - Nur die Wahrheit
> > zählt:Bei einem Unfall im Seller-Tunnel löst ein völlig übermüdeter
> > Lkw-Fahrer eine verheerende Brandkatastrophe aus. Staatsanwältin Sabine
> > Fink soll ihn hinter Gitter bringen, doch sie ist überzeugt, dass der
> > Fahrer nicht der einzig Schuldige ist. Gegen alle Widerstände rollt sie
> > den Fall neu auf ...
> > 221 VDR closing connection
> > VDR vdr-1.3.34 #
> > ========== SNAP =============
> >
> > I wonder why the two shown timers have flags=9. I think it's OK for
> > timer #8 because it's running. But timer #5 starts at 21:15 and the
> > system time is 20:35. So why is it set to "currently recording"?
> >
> > Can someone please explain?
>
> I have no idea what might cause this.
> Just checked my timers here, but none of them had the "recording"
> bit set while it wasn't recording.
>
> Do you have any patches or plugins in use?
>
> Klaus

Now it's reproduceable (at least with my VDR  box, vanilla 1.3.39):
- Program a new repeating timer.
- When this timer is recording go to timers menu and press "Blue" (temp.
disable).
- Now "lstt" correctly returns the timer's flag as "1".
- If you now exit VDR (I guess it must be before the timer's regular stop
time) VDR writes the timer's flag as "9" into timers.conf.
- After starting VDR again "lstt" reports "9" too.

Hope this helps and you can reproduce it.

Regards,
Andreas