[vdr] Vdradmin -> master-timer

Gregoire Favre gregoire.favre at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 23:08:47 CET 2006

On Mon, Jan 23, 2006 at 11:01:21PM +0100, Matthias Schniedermeyer wrote:

> Is there something that i missed? I can't see how a blacklist can help
> with bad data.

As the process_summary.pl don't have any effect here, I have written
some scripts to deal with my reccording, some have good title and good
subtitle which are perfect for done, but some have title, no subtitle
but a description which is good enough to write it in deepblack.

I don't know if it's me who have missed something, for example how to
deal with process_summary.pl ? In that case, I would really enjoy to
know about it :)

Thank,
--
	Grégoire FAVRE