[vdr] Vdradmin

Rene Hertell linuxtv at hertell.com
Tue Jan 24 19:18:16 CET 2006

André Weidemann wrote:

> I don't have a suggestion, but some questions first:
> Which vdr version are you using?

When i had those problems, I was running vdr 1.3.37

> Which was the latest vdradmin version you have been using?

0.97-am3.4.2

> I'm running vdr-1.3.37 here with vdradmin-0.97-am3.3. It is stable, the
> recodings are fine and autotimer works as it should.

It's strange.. I had soo much trouble with the autotimer, especially
when I gout multiple entrys showing up for the same recording, and wrong
titles for recordings i don't even had a timer or autotimer for..

> http://andreas.vdr-developer.org/download/vdradmin-am-3.4.3rc.tar.bz2

Is there any changelog for this release-candidate?

Regards,

René