[vdr] xine plugin

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 00:43:51 CET 2006

I demand that Jaroslaw Swierczynski may or may not have written...

> Here are patches from vdr-xine 0.7.6 that I modified to apply to
> xine-lib and xine-ui snapshots from January 5th. They work fine.

> Btw, why the Xine developers haven't applied those patches yet?

I've not done anything besides trivial bits because I don't know the affected
code anywhere near well enough. Others haven't due to things like time
constraints or Somebody Else's Problem.

All that I can reasonably suggest is regular postings of the patches to
xine-devel or the creation of an appropriate tracker item.

--
| Darren Salt | nr. Ashington, | d youmustbejoking,demon,co,uk
| Debian,     | Northumberland | s zap,tartarus,org
| RISC OS     | Toon Army      | @
|   We've got Souness, we don't want him

Taglines borrowed and recycled here. Give generously...