[vdr] Ping Darren Salt: Suspend patch in Debian

Tony Houghton h at realh.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 01:07:16 CET 2006

In <4DEE7A9E30%linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk>, Darren Salt wrote:

> I demand that Tony Houghton may or may not have written...
>
> > Even if the original authors won't accept the usefulness of the suspend
> > feature, please could you consider adding Marko Makela's suspend patch to
> > your Debian package. I found it applied OK manually to 1.3.39-1 despite
> > some offsets.
>
> > The suspend patch is useful to the point of being essential for us
> > softdevice users. [...]
>
> Applied, but I'm currently waiting on the next vdr-xine release (assuming
> that there's not much delaying it now) before I upload 1.3.40.

Thanks. No rush; I'll probably stick with this version for a while.
Things (especially VDR-related) have a habit of breaking when I upgrade.
The best time is probably just before a new release is due (which I seem
to have achieved by accident), so that the plugins have had a chance to
catch up.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk