[vdr] Vdradmin

Jouni Karvo jouni.karvo at tkk.fi
Wed Jan 25 18:46:39 CET 2006

hi

Rene Hertell writes:

 > I tried to tweak the no_eventid = 1 also, but I got more than 10 entrys
 > for the same recording...
 >
 > What part of the vdradmin-script did you tweak? How reliable was it?

yes, this is exactly the thing you need to tweak in the vdradmin
script.

I do not have my patch at hand, but it should be easy to find.  There
is a place in the code where vdradmin "updates" the autotimers.  In
practice this means that it
- moves the recording to start earlier than it should start
- then creates a new timer later to the actual time where it should be

This goes on and the number of timers grows.  Just disabling this
"update" will cure your symptoms.

For A Mair - I have sent it to you earlier.  I know now how to
fix it for me, so why should I care.

yours,
		Jouni