[vdr] [1.3.40] Fast channel switching resets

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Jan 29 16:19:52 CET 2006

En/na Klaus Schmidinger ha escrit:
ded the printf here to see the time between repeats
>> (that's around 110ms with my remote and lirc version)
>
> So what about setting REPEATTIMEOUT in remote.c to 1000?
> Does that help?

I think that REPEATTIMEOUT should be at least double than REPEATDELAY
(in lirc, I don't know other remotes).
So I tried with the original REPEATDELAY 350 and REPEATTIMEOUT 700 as
well as REPEATDELAY 250 and REPEATTIMEOUT 500. Both combinations work,
so I'd say that a REPEATTIMEOUT of 1000 should definitely work (unless
there's some remote that takes more than 500 ms to detect a release
after a repeat).

Bye