[vdr] Re: Confirm messages

abbe normal 1abenormal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 16:57:35 CET 2006

hey all

not sure but this maybe a ? all ready hashed or talked about before.
if so dont bother. with a answer. what im wondering about is can the
timers be used to just switch to an event without recording the event.
ie; dont have space on drive, just want to watch the program and use
the timer for switch so one doesnt forget about it. think something
like a menu when selecting the event to say yes to record or no just
switch to event.. thanks and sorry if its been asked before..

abbe