[vdr] VDR-1.3.41: speedup for cVideoRepacker

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Mon Jan 30 00:28:05 CET 2006

Hi,

as you may have noticed: ZDF increased it's bitrate to about 7.5 Mbit/s.
As a result, less powerful VDR systems "suffered" when taking a
recording or when running in transfer mode.

The attached patch speeds up cVideoRepacker by choosing a known art
search algorithm for finding start codes in the video stream.

With this patch and a similar one for xine-lib I was finally able to
watch and record ZDF at the same time on my 600 MHz "budget only" EPIA
VDR system.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl