[vdr] xine-network patches

syrius.ml at no-log.org syrius.ml at no-log.org
Thu Jun 1 15:39:04 CEST 2006

Anssi Hannula <anssi.hannula at gmail.com> writes:

[..]
>> http://users.tkk.fi/~phintuka/vdr/vdr-xineliboutput/vdr-xineliboutput-0.99rc2.tgz
>>
>> It should work on AMD64, though I only have a 32-bit machine.
>
> I tried that also, and though I had some problems with it (there were a
> lot of compiler warnings, of which I fixed some obvious x86_64
> portability issues), managed to get the video at some point. There was
> no remote control, however. Is that supported by xineliboutput?

osd is ugly compared to vdr-xine.
remote is just a forward of lirc commands (i haven't use it since it
useless in my configuration)

That would be nice to have ONE xine plugin with all the features of
vdr-xine and xineliboutput.
I guess the result would be vdr-xine (with no patching required +
network support)
plus streamdev vtp support it would be even nicer ! i could watch
several channels from different transponder at the same time on
different computers :)
(sorry i'm repeating myself :))