[vdr] Jumpplay patch 0.9 and LiveBuffer

Chad Flynt hoochster at sofnet.com
Mon Jun 5 15:25:51 CEST 2006

I have always in the past had to re-patch the LiveBuffer patch for
support of Jumpplay and Liemikuutio patches.  Never really been a
problem, but am having a hard time with the current version.  And I
think it is due to changes with cMarks to cMarksReload.  I get the
following errors when trying to compile:

menu.c: In constructor `cReplayControl::cReplayControl(bool,
menu.c:4233: error: no matching function for call to
recording.h:170: note: candidates are: cMarksReload::cMarksReload(const
recording.h:177: note:                 cMarksReload::cMarksReload(const
make: *** [menu.o] Error 1

I am not a programmer, but usually can fumble my way through but I think
I have pulled the last hair I have out, so thought I would see if anyone
has any ideas.  I have determined it is the Jumpplay patch that is
conflicting, if I don't install it, all compiles fine.  So was hoping
for some insight, if anyone can steer me in the right direction.