[vdr] upgraded to vdr 1.4.0-1, empty recording list

Torgeir Veimo torgeir at pobox.com
Fri Jun 9 18:36:46 CEST 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-07 at 09:08 +0200, Dieter Fauth wrote:
> Hi,
> did you check it still uses the same video directory?

Well it seems to be using the same directory, since new recordings
appear in /video still.

I tried using the manual recording scan patch,
http://www.linuxtv.org/mailinglists/vdr/2004/09-2004/msg00175.html ,
which when used freezes my OSD. So it appears that the scanning freezes
somewhere..

--
Torgeir Veimo <torgeir at pobox.com>