[vdr] vdr -help: syntax for timers.conf and reccmds.conf

Gulab Chandra Yadava gulab.chandra.yadava at celstream.com
Mon Jun 19 08:35:12 CEST 2006

Hi

For vdr-1.3.43

Linux Kernel version -2.6.16

I believe that VDR reads timers.conf and reccmds.conf to record.

Can anybody tell me syntax for these files with example.

My VDr does not show any OSD and I am using Budget card.

So How to record stream from console. And what is the location for
recorded file.

            --Thanks and Regards

            Gulab

DISCLAIMER:
This electronic message, and any attachments to this electronic message are
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)named herein and may contain
legally privileged and confidential information. It is the property of Celstream
Technologies Pvt. Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
strictly notified not to copy, forward, distribute or use this message or any
attachments thereto. If you have received this message in error, please delete
it and all copies thereof from your system and notify the sender at Celstream
Technologies or administrator at celstream.com immediately