[vdr] vdr-1.4.1: bug report and fix: ReadLink with relative targets

Patrick Cernko errror at errror.org
Mon Jun 19 18:00:19 CEST 2006

Patrick Cernko wrote:
> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>> Patrick Cernko wrote:
>>> Hi again,

>> Well, your patch looks like overkill to me ;-)
>>
>> What about using 'canonicalize_file_name()' instead?
>>

> Hmm, sorry, it seems you missed declaration and definition of
> canonicalize_file_name or is it a (system) function my sarge system
> doesn't know of (in that case, which header file do I have to include)?

Intresting I do not find any documentation for canonicalize_file_name
beside the small comment in stdlib.h ! This seems to be the smartest
solution. I agree fully with you.

So long,
--
Patrick Cernko | mailto:errror at errror.org | http://www.errror.org

"Hello, Tech Support? How do I set my laser printer to stun?"
(anonym)