[vdr] Re: vdr-xine pvrinput audio stuttering ??

Martin Dauskardt md001 at gmx.de
Fri Jun 23 20:14:02 CEST 2006

Hi Simon, you could try the following:

in device.c from pvrinput:
change
codec.stream_type = IVTV_STREAM_PS; // IVTV_STREAM_DVD_S2
codec.stream_type = IVTV_STREAM_DVD_S2 // IVTV_STREAM_PS;

Andreas Kool switched to this stream in analogtv :
 // for PES, we now uses IVTV_STREAM_DVD_S2, not IVTV_STREAM_PS (XP
MediaCenter edition uses it too)
          codec.stream_type  = (s.mpeg_encoder == PVRTS) ? IVTV_STREAM_TS :
IVTV_STREAM_DVD_S2;

and this solved a stuttering problem with analogtv-plugin. I don´t know why
the author of pvrinput decided to use IVTV_STREAM_PS, but I must say that I
have no stuttering with both streams. But I think it`s worth a try.