[vdr] VDR help - Bad frame in Xine window

Gulab Chandra Yadava gulab.chandra.yadava at celstream.com
Mon Jun 26 16:24:04 CEST 2006

Hi
I play vdr in one window like
$ vdr -Pxine
And xine in second window
$xine stdin://mpeg2 < /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0

I get xine user interface, but video is getting displayed with green
strip lines and very slow moving video and "bad frame" appears in xine
(second) window. I am unable to change channel through ui
If click on vdr button. Video stops playing and "Xine Engine Error"
appears on screen.
My system has 1GB RAM , 2.8Ghz
I am looking for somebody help.

            --Thanks and Regards
            Gulab Chandra Yadava

DISCLAIMER:
This electronic message, and any attachments to this electronic message are
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)named herein and may contain
legally privileged and confidential information. It is the property of Celstream
Technologies Pvt. Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
strictly notified not to copy, forward, distribute or use this message or any
attachments thereto. If you have received this message in error, please delete
it and all copies thereof from your system and notify the sender at Celstream
Technologies or administrator at celstream.com immediately