[vdr] VDR and skins

Rolf Ahrenberg rahrenbe at cc.hut.fi
Sun Mar 19 20:24:14 CET 2006

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006, Jan Ekholm wrote:

> Both tried. As for the second, well, I'm not sure. I just used the supplied
> icons as they contained all channels we actually see so I guess they are ok.
> The location I put them in may be wrong, I used:
> 	/video/plugins/skinsoppalusikka/
> The location was analogous to where the theme data was supposed to be
> installed, and that works, so I guess the dir is quite ok? The files should
> be readable by root, I run vdr as root.

In that case everything should work. Just to make sure you do have:
and _NOT_ this one:

There are no missing logo related error messages by default, but you
could recompile the plugin with "SKINSOPPALUSIKKA_DEBUG=1" option. Then
your log files should be filled up with all kind of logo loading related