[vdr] ttxsubs plays live subtitles instead of recorded subtitles

Anders Gunnarsson d00guan at dtek.chalmers.se
Mon Mar 20 10:50:50 CET 2006

Dominique Dumont wrote:

>Hello
>
>Since about vdr 1.3.39, I've noticed that ttxsubs shows recorded with
>tttxt subtitles will play subtitles from the program currently played
>(or recorded) by vdr.
>
>On the other hand, ttxtsubs correctly shows subtitles on live
>(i.e. not recorded ) programs.
>
>Has anyone noticed the same behavior ?
>
>Thanks

I've recently encountered the same problem since installing
vdr-1.3.41 and ttxtsubs from Gentoo ebuilds.

Any solution?

/Anders

Installation:
vdr-1.3.41
vdr-1.3.41-subtitles-0.3.10-and-ttxtsubs-0.0.5.diff
vdr-ttxtsubs-0.0.5
vdr-ttxtsubs-0.0.5-directors-cut.diff

System:
Fujitsu ErgoPro-X364, PII 266, 128MB ram
Gentoo
Fujitsu Siemens dvb-c with analog module