[vdr] xine-0.7.8 with vdr-dvd plugin

C.Y.M syphir at syphir.sytes.net
Wed Mar 22 03:16:43 CET 2006

When I attempt to play DVD's under xine-0.7.8 using the DVD plugin (from CVS), I
get alot of skipping to the point that it is not watchable.  Does anyone have
the DVD plugin for VDR working with the Xine plugin? I have tried the XVMC
driver and that fails immediately. When I use the "XV" display driver, it works
a little, but thats when I get the really bad skips in video.  My video card is
a Nvidia GeForce MX 420 and I am using the current 8178 proprietary video drivers.

Best Regards,