[vdr] Const fixups?

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Sun Mar 26 18:08:29 CEST 2006

I'd like to see the following modifications made to all relevant plugin
source files. I don't see why they aren't completely const; they're never
modified...

  static const char *VERSION          => static const char VERSION[]
  static const char *DESCRIPTION      => static const char DESCRIPTION[]
  static const char *MAINMENUENTRY    => static const char MAINMENUENTRY[]

  static struct option long_options[] => static const struct ...

|   Say NO to UK ID cards. http://www.no2id.net/

The future lies ahead.