[vdr] VDRConvert: DVDANIMFRAMES syntax error operand expected

C.Y.M syphir at syphir.sytes.net
Wed Mar 29 16:08:26 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have been testing VDRConvert from CVS and noticed that when I create a dvd
that has a menu with over two pages, I get the following non-fatal error.  Is
this something you experience too? I am using Bash-3.0.  I have noticed that
Bash-3.1 has some problems with older scripts but this should not be the cause
since I have reverted back to the stable version.

The only relevant settings I can find in my vdrconvert.env file are these:

# Disable animations and use still background
DVD_USEVIDEOBACKGROUND="no"
DVD_USESUBVIDEOBACKGROUND="no"

The error message is as follows:

--snip--

Create title menu text picture (page=1 title=1)
Create title menu text picture (page=1 title=2)
Create title menu text picture (page=1 title=3)
Create title menu text picture (page=2 title=4)
Create title menu text picture (page=2 title=5)
Create title menu text picture (page=2 title=6)
Create title menu background (page=1)
Create title menu animation frames (page=1)
00180 (00180)
Create title menu background (page=2)
Create title menu animation frames (page=2)
/usr/local/bin/vdr2dvd.sh: line 2880: let: DVDANIMFRAMES=: syntax error: operand
expected (error token is "=")

--snip--

Best Regards,
C.Y.M.