[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] Patch for NordlichtsEPG_8a (DaLiMan)

Martin Prochnow martinprochnow at yahoo.de
Fri Mar 31 13:39:18 CEST 2006

Hi,

Klaus also use cChannels.ShotName() in the schedule menu of VDR so I
wonder why it should be a wrong to use it.

The plugin patches the font at run time. So there is no need for the
WarEagle-Icon-patch. The patch you provide adds icons to mark a channel
as tv or radio channel. I don't have in mind to add this informations.

So I don't see this two issues as mistakes.

Greets,
Martin
(the author of Nordlicht's EPG-Plugin ;-) )