[vdr] vdrsync - no audio file?

Simon Baxter linuxtv at nzbaxters.com
Tue Oct 3 06:00:34 CEST 2006

When I run vdrsync on a file captured under my analog card, I get no audio
file - only the video file "vdrsync.mpv"

I get these errors:

[vdruser at media %%The_Frighteners]$ vdrsync.pl
2006-07-23.14.25.99.99.rec/001.vdr
Parameter validation not complete yet
Initialising and analysing the streams....
  10 Mbytes of 105 readWARNING: Stopped Audio flush for stream c0 because
the last Audio PTS is bigger than the last Video PTS, but the Audio length
is shorter than the Video length:
        Video length 162000 Audio length  144720 Diff: 17280
        CORRECTION: Inserted 8 additional frames cause at 920539568 there
was not enough audio
kill_score is now: 9
WARNING: Stopped Audio flush for stream c0 because the last Audio PTS is
bigger than the last Video PTS, but the Audio length is shorter than the
Video length:
        Video length 324000 Audio length  298080 Diff: 25920
        CORRECTION: Inserted 12 additional frames cause at 920674703 there
was not enough audio
kill_score is now: 18
WARNING: Stopped Audio flush for stream c0 because the last Audio PTS is
bigger than the last Video PTS, but the Audio length is shorter than the
Video length:
        Video length 486000 Audio length  457920 Diff: 28080
        CORRECTION: Inserted 13 additional frames cause at 920809838 there
was not enough audio
(etc)

any ideas?