[vdr] burn(cvs) makes crash my vdr 1.4.2

Leo Márquez leo at calidae.net
Sat Oct 14 20:50:58 CEST 2006


Hi again,

I have migrated to vdr 1.4.3 and have the same problem.
I don't know where look for discover the problem. The syslog and dvd.log 
don't say enought info I think.

Thanks.

Leo Márquez escribió:

> Hi again,
> I feel to be heavy with this subject but burn not work for me.
> Now my vdr crashes just in the moment that burn plugin try to execute 
> growisofs. I think this because the last line of dvd.log is:
>
> [burn] + growisofs -use-the-force-luke=tty -dvd-compat -Z /dev/hdd -V 
> 'SABER Y GANAR~ ' -dvd-video 
> /videoteca/v0/vdr-burn.SABER_Y_GANAR__.0PIDCV/DVDAUTHOR
>
> Burn is cvs version, vdr is 1.4.2 and I use softdevice with xv output.
> I have tried to execute the growisofs command from the shell and it 
> works.
> How can I know more about the crash?
> The last syslog files don't say me anything...
>
> Oct 14 19:52:03 vdr vdr: [5575] burn: process dmharchive (pid = 5605) 
> exited gracefully (exit code 0)
> Oct 14 19:52:03 vdr vdr: [5575] burn: process "dmharchive" exited
> Oct 14 19:52:03 vdr vdr: [5575] burn: starting sh -c 'vdrburn-dvd.sh 
> archivemark' (pid = 5619)
> Oct 14 19:52:03 vdr vdr: [5619] burn: CONFIG_PATH=/etc/vdr/plugins/burn
> Oct 14 19:52:03 vdr vdr: [5619] burn: 
> DVDAUTHOR_PATH=/videoteca/v0/vdr-burn.SABER_Y_GANAR.s6ZCIs/DVDAUTHOR
> Oct 14 19:52:03 vdr vdr: [5543] burn: no translation found for 'Job 
> active (Converting)' in language 15 (Català)
> Oct 14 19:52:03 vdr vdr: [5543] burn: no translation found for 
> 'Cancel' in language 15 (Català)
> Oct 14 19:52:03 vdr vdr: [5575] burn: process archivemark (pid = 5619) 
> exited gracefully (exit code 0)
> Oct 14 19:52:03 vdr vdr: [5575] burn: process "archivemark" exited
> Oct 14 19:52:03 vdr vdr: [5624] burn: BURN_SPEED=0
> Oct 14 19:52:03 vdr vdr: [5624] burn: DISC_ID=SABER Y GANAR
> Oct 14 19:52:03 vdr vdr: [5575] burn: starting sh -c 'vdrburn-dvd.sh 
> burndir' (pid = 5624)
> Oct 14 19:52:03 vdr vdr: [5624] burn: 
> DVDAUTHOR_PATH=/videoteca/v0/vdr-burn.SABER_Y_GANAR.s6ZCIs/DVDAUTHOR
> Oct 14 19:52:03 vdr vdr: [5624] burn: DVD_DEVICE=/dev/hdd
> Oct 14 19:52:04 vdr vdr: [5543] burn: no translation found for 'Job 
> active (Writing: %1$d%%)' in language 15 (Català)
> Oct 14 19:52:05 vdr kernel: cx88[0]/2: cx8802_restart_queue
> Oct 14 19:52:05 vdr kernel: cx88[0]/2: cx8802_restart_queue: queue is 
> empty
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Leo.
>
> _______________________________________________
> vdr mailing list
> vdr at linuxtv.org
> http://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/vdr
>
> __________ Información de NOD32, revisión 1.1803 (20061013) __________
>
> Este mensaje ha sido analizado con  NOD32 antivirus system
> http://www.nod32.com
>
>
>




More information about the vdr mailing list