[vdr] Recording video clips automatically with correct naming of recordings.

Carsten Koch Carsten.Koch at icem.com
Sun Oct 15 05:21:14 CEST 2006

I noticed today that Deluxe Music is labelling every song
individually in the "now and next" EPG entries.

I had been hoping such a feature would be provided by
music channels. Congratulations to Deluxe for providing
accurate program information.

Would it not be extremely nice if one could ask VDR
to record every song individually to a correctly named
recording?

I have not yet checked whether the "now" EPG entry
changes at the exact right moment. If it does, it
should be easy to automatically create a timer entry
for it and delete any older timer entry for the same
channel.

I wonder if they would mind.
If they do, I guess they could provide slighly less
accurate program information.
I wonder if that could be easily fixed with noad.

Carsten.